§ 1. General Provisions
1. This policy (hereinafter: the Policy) describes the purposes and principles of processing your personal data in connection with the use of the SafeRFQ portal (hereinafter: the Portal), the legal basis for this processing, your rights and issues related to the use of cookie files.
2. The administrator of your personal data is Afinor sp.z o.o Polish limited liability company, with its registered office in Gdańsk at the address: ul. Lęborska 3B, 80-386 Gdańsk registered at the District Court for Gdańsk-Północ, 7th commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS: 0000338704, statistical identification number REGON: 220897988, tax identification number NIP: 5842685567, basic capital 5, 0000 PLN (five thousand zlotys) ( hereinafter referred to as the Administrator or We).
3. You can contact us in the following ways:
i. the correspondence address: Lęborska 3B, 80-386 Gdańsk
ii. the email address: support@safeRFQ.com
4. The abbreviation GDPR appearing further in the Policy refers to the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing of the Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
§ 2. Types of personal data collected as well as the purposes and legal grounds for their processing
1. Your personal data can be processed in the following ways:
i. in contract performance concluded with you- the contract for the online provision of services offered by the Portal - pursuant to art. 6 (1 )(b) GDPR
ii. fulfilling legal obligations, in particular in the field of tax law (e.g. keeping tax documentation) - art. 6(1)( c) GDPR
2. Your data will be transferred to other entities only in connection with the provision of services to you. These may include, in particular: other users of the Portal (to the extent which results from the necessity arising from the specificity of the services provided) persons employed by the Administrator, a provider of hosting and email services (in particular H88 SA), software suppliers in particular necessary to operate the Portal, companies providing IT services (in particular Mediart sp. z o.o.), online payment operator (in particular PayPal (Europe) S.à rl et Cie, SCA and Krajowy Integrator Płatności SA), the Administrator's subcontractor, as well as providers of legal and accounting services (in particular Tax Consultancy Company Aloi Alicja Czyszek)
§ 3. Information about your rights in relation to the processing of personal data
1. You have the right to access your data and correct your data, as well as to transfer your data.
2. You have the right to request the deletion or restriction of the processing of your personal data in the cases referred to in art. 17 and 18 of the GDPR (in particular if you believe that data is being processed unlawfully).
3. In cases where your data is processed in order to fulfil our legitimate interest, you have the right to object to their processing: in each case when the processing is carried out for the purposes of direct marketing and because of your special situation - in other cases.
4. If you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can contact us for clarification at the email address: support@safeRFQ.com or lodge a complaint directly to the supervisory body for the protection of personal data, which in the territory of the Republic of Poland is President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
§ 4. General information on cookies
1. Cookies are small text files saved on your computer or mobile device, and then downloaded from them during subsequent visits to the Portal. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on your device and a unique number (so-called cookie ID).
i. Edge - https://support.microsoft.com/
ii. Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/
iii. Google Chrome/ Android - https://support.google.com/
iv. Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/
v. Opera - http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
vi. Safari - https://support.apple.com/
vii. Safari ( iOS) - https://support.apple.com/
viii. Windows Phone - http://www.windowsphone.com/
3. The Portal uses the following types of cookies:
i. Cookies enabling the use of services available on the Portal and adapting and optimizing the Portal for your needs and facilitating its use (e.g. by remembering a session or password),
ii. Cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication,
iii. Cookies collecting information on how to use the Portal.
4. The portal uses session cookies, which are deleted after closing the web browser window, as well as permanent cookies, saved for a specified period of time on the devices through which you use the Portal.
§ 5. Internet Analysis
1. Based on cookie technology, we perform behavioural analysis of the use of the Portal by its users, based on which statistics are prepared. The analyzes are used to improve the Portal, making it more user-friendly. The statistics you create should not lead to your identification as a particular person.
2. For the purpose referred to above, we use the Google Analytics tool - it is an analytical tool provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, which automatically collects data on places from which users logged into the Portal, in what way the Portal was used and creates statistics that help us optimize the construction of the Portal and improve its promotion. Our use of this tool may involve the transfer of your data within the United States. However, Google LLC has joined the "Privacy Shield" program, which means that the European Commission states that this entity ensures the level of personal data protection required by applicable law in the European Union. As part of your cookie settings in your browser, you can choose not to use Google Analytics in your case. You can read about the detailed scope of data processing at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245